ESPN is one of the international properties of ESPN, Inc., based in Bristol, Connecticut (USA).
Based in Bristol, Connecticut (USA), ESPN, Inc. is the world’s leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring a portfolio of over 50 multimedia sports assets. ESPN is 80 percent owned by ABC, Inc., which is an indirect subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. The Hearst Corporation holds a 20 percent interest in ESPN.
ESPN International has grown to include ownership – in whole or in part – of over 45 television networks outside of the United States, as well as a variety of brand extension businesses, which allow ESPN to reach fans in 200 countries and territories.
In Europe, Africa and the Middle East, ESPN includes a portfolio of television and digital brands, including TV channels ESPN, ESPN Classic and ESPN America, news portal ESPN.co.uk, sport websites ESPNcricinfo.com, ESPNsoccernet.com, ESPNscrum.com and ESPNf1.com.
ESPN also offers top sports action on your computer, with streaming video player ESPN Player, and on your mobile, with video coverage application ESPN Goals (terms and conditions apply).
Visit our websites for more information:
Sport TV channels
- ESPN, available in the UK, in Africa and in the Middle East
- ESPN Classic, available in the UK, in continental Europe, in Africa and in the Middle East
- ESPN America, available in the UK, in continental Europe and in the Middle East
- ESPNsoccernet.com, our specialist football/soccer site
- ESPNcricinfo.com, our specialist cricket site
- ESPNscrum.com, our specialist rugby union site
- ESPNf1.com, our specialist formula one site
- ESPN.com, for the most comprehensive sports coverage, including NFL, MLB, NBA, College Football, College Basketball scores and news.
Broadband streaming video
- ESPN Player, for live and on-demand top sports action (not currently available in Africa)
For more information about ESPN: